13 Of my Favorite Disgusting Characters
1. Fast Bastard – Introduced in the movie Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. Played by Mike Myers, this dude is gross with all his food and poop jokes. In other words, my kids love him!
2. Oswald Cobblepot, aka the Penguin in Batman Returns. Played by Danny DeVito, this villain made my stomach turn. I could only imagine the smell of dead fish on this guy.
3. Jabba the Hut from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
4. Hannibal Lecter, from The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal. Although I could make an exception for him: besides eating people, he does have excellent taste.
5. Goldmember in Austin Powers: Goldmember. He’s Dutch and he likes to eat his own skin flakes.
6. Kevin in Frank Miller’s Sin City. A wonderful movie made from a graphic novel, it tries to maintain the “cartoon” look. It succeeded. This character is disgusting to me because it takes a nice Hobbit from Lord of the Rings (Elijah Wood) and makes him into a serial killer who kills prostitutes, mounts their heads on a wall like hunting trophies, and eats their remains. The leftovers go to his pet wolf.
7. Gollum. Speaking of Lord of the Rings, this character should go out for sushi with Oswald Cobblepot.
8. Mr Creosote from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. Projectile vomiting is always welcome. This scene makes me gag every time I see it. Every time I watch it gets better. Better bring me a bucket!
9. Azamat Bagatov (the fat guy) in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. I would not want that anywhere near my face.
10. Wormtail in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This guy is a rat.
11. The Entire Cast of The Aristocrats. The joke itself is disgusting, so if you tell it, you get it all over you. I could tell a version of the joke featuring the Bush family, but I won't.
12. Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
13. Beetlejuice - I love poking fun at death. Beetlejuice, played brilliantly by Michael Keaton, also pokes fun at the afterlife. I guess having survived the Black Plague has made him uninhibited. His real name is Betelgeuse. He is rude, vulgar and lewd, eats insects, and loves to terrify people.