Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen Edition #47





13 Of my Favorite Disgusting Characters

1. Fast Bastard – Introduced in the movie Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. Played by Mike Myers, this dude is gross with all his food and poop jokes. In other words, my kids love him!

2. Oswald Cobblepot, aka the Penguin in Batman Returns. Played by Danny DeVito, this villain made my stomach turn. I could only imagine the smell of dead fish on this guy.

3. Jabba the Hut from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi


4. Hannibal Lecter, from The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal. Although I could make an exception for him: besides eating people, he does have excellent taste.

5. Goldmember in Austin Powers: Goldmember. He’s Dutch and he likes to eat his own skin flakes.


6. Kevin in Frank Miller’s Sin City. A wonderful movie made from a graphic novel, it tries to maintain the “cartoon” look. It succeeded. This character is disgusting to me because it takes a nice Hobbit from Lord of the Rings (Elijah Wood) and makes him into a serial killer who kills prostitutes, mounts their heads on a wall like hunting trophies, and eats their remains. The leftovers go to his pet wolf.

7. Gollum. Speaking of Lord of the Rings, this character should go out for sushi with Oswald Cobblepot.

8. Mr Creosote from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. Projectile vomiting is always welcome. This scene makes me gag every time I see it. Every time I watch it gets better. Better bring me a bucket!

9. Azamat Bagatov (the fat guy) in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. I would not want that anywhere near my face.

10. Wormtail in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This guy is a rat.

11. The Entire Cast of The Aristocrats. The joke itself is disgusting, so if you tell it, you get it all over you. I could tell a version of the joke featuring the Bush family, but I won't.

12. Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo

13. Beetlejuice - I love poking fun at death. Beetlejuice, played brilliantly by Michael Keaton, also pokes fun at the afterlife. I guess having survived the Black Plague has made him uninhibited. His real name is Betelgeuse. He is rude, vulgar and lewd, eats insects, and loves to terrify people.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Beetlejuice!

Jennfactor 10 said...

Oh, ugh, #8 was so gross! Okay, most of these (that I've seen) were!
One of the best halloween costumes I ever saw was a guy doing Beetlejuice. Stayed in character all night and had dusted his purple velvet tux with baby powder (I guess), so every time he told a joke he'd pat himself and a little cloud of dust would puff up from him.

Happy TT!

Karen Erickson said...

I love Beetlejuice too - he was great! Fat Bastard is so disgusting, my son loved him. No surprise. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Karen Erickson said...

I love Beetlejuice too - he was great! Fat Bastard is so disgusting, my son loved him. No surprise. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Raggedy said...

I liked #4 and #13.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Dayna_Hart said...

Mr hanky. *shudder convulse*

I was almost sick, but I saw the end of your list and happysighed:
I love Beetlejuice.

Durward Discussion said...

Yucko ... every one a character that makes you cringe and grin