In honor of the resurrection of the Thursday Thirteen, I would like to SPREAD THE LOVE and highlight some of my fellow TTers.
13 Thursday Thirteeners I Like To Visit
- Colleen from http://www.looseleafnotes.com/. She has some interesting thoughts, a great writing style, and she lives very similar to me! I just wish I had a Floyds near me so that I can play Scrabble and participate in poetry readings.
- The Shrone at http://www.homeburrough.com/. She is very clever and interesting.
- Jen’s Horde at http://www.homeburrough.com/. We share kid rising philosophies.
- Tricia’s Musings at http://www.feverishthoughts.com/. I love nurses and they stories they tell!
- Scribbit at http://scribbit.blogspot.com/. Wow, another creative mom. I love the idea of roller-skates on the wood floor, and I’m seriously considering it. I can only imagine what cabin fever is like in Alaska!
- CraZedMoM. http://crazedmom.net/WordPress/ With a title like that, I SHOULD like it!
- Raggedy at http://its-a-raggedy-life.blogspot.com/.
- Trish at http://incoherent-ish.blogspot.com/. My Canadian Twin, sort-of.
- A fellow Amy at http://amyruttan.blogspot.com/ .
- Janet at http://www.fondofsnape.com/. Okay, she’s fond of Snape, and since I’m a big Harry Potter fan, we’re supposed to be enemies. But I like her blog anyway. ;-)
- Anyone who visits my blog and leaves a comment. I try to visit them too!
- People who have interesting things to say and creative topic ideas.
- You could be next on my list of favorites!