Everyone, once in a while, seems to post a Thursday Thirteen with excuses why they think their list this week is lame. Now it's my turn!
- My eyes hurt. Blame it on allergies or that my contacts are getting old. I could also blame it on the pink-eye infected eye juice, but since I don't use it, I can't.
- I am not feeling particularly creative this morning. Perhaps some of the other excuses could explain.
- My Mother has been visiting from out-of-town.
- We've been staying at hotels for the past three days.
- I haven't had access to a computer and the Internet for a few days.
- I just got back to work and I have a lot of things to catch up on.
- I have so many good topic ideas that I can't pick just one!
- I need a vacation from the vacation.
- I haven't slept very good lately.
- I'm supposed to be doing work right now!
- My kids have been spoiled so they've been very difficult to deal with.
- Did I mention my Mother is in town? This is her first visit to Creekistan. According to her, "It's not as bad as I thought it would be."
- Who can top getting to meet C-3PO? It's been a downer ever since last Wednesday.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants