- 13 phrases that I find irritating – For example: “Have a blessed day.”
- 13 of my favorite moments – For example: Having a giggle fit during childbirth class.
- 13 things that people tell me to do that I ignore.– For example: Make your bed.
- 13 things that chocolate is not good on. – For example: Tailpipe hitch.
- 13 things that I do not apologize for. – For example: I will not attend a party hosted by a person who got suckered by a pyramid-type marketing scheme, like Mary Kay or Amway, especially if they are trying to get people to become distributors too.
- 13 of my favorite hoaxes – For example: The Well to Hell - Scientists drilling in Siberia went too far and ended up punching a hole through to Hell, where the screams of the damned drifted up to them.
- 13 strange medical conditions or terms – For example: Micropenis.
- 13 parts of my body that have been broken, fixed, or altered: For example: Ear piercing #1.
- 13 things about PCOS (Poly-Cystic Ovary Syndrome) bad and good: For example: Irregular periods.
- 13 things that I miss about working for Big Corporation: For example: multiple stalls in the restroom.
- 13 things on and under my desk at work: For example: Broken gerbil cage.
- 13 things about the 13-year-old Amy the Black. For example: I tried to die my hair blond with hydrogen peroxide but it turned my hair orange instead.
- 13 reasons why I should do a Thursday 13 Podcast. For example: I want to do a podcast, and my husband will be teaching about it, so we might as well do one together!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants