The Red is a fiery red-head that seems to draw a lot of attention. So whenever we go out, interesting things happen! This week, we were out-of-town for a conference and were staying at a hotel. We would walk to dinner or to a local bar.
13 Things, Good and Bad, About Going Out and Drinking With Aimee the Red:
- Good: Some guy on a motorcycle actually pulled over to talk to us. He was a little creepy, so I was trying to nicely get rid of him.
- Bad: The Red let it slip where we were going to eat and Creepy Motorcycle Guy actually found us and joined us for a while.
- Good: We watched Monday Night Football at a bar with a bunch of IT guys from Atlanta.
- Bad: The New Orleans Saints beat the heck out of the Atlanta Falcons, so the IT guys were upset.
- Bad: A guy propositioned The Red by asking, “So, how much do you cost?” The Red was really pissed off at him.
- Good or Bad: I didn’t get a chance to see him, or he would have had me to deal with.
- Good: The guy at the hotel bar that was going to Vet School. He was really cool and loved animals. Good luck at Ohio State!
- Good: The retired dentist from Texas that was at the hotel to help a friend run a Transformers tradeshow. http://www.botcon.com/ My son loves the Transformers.
- Bad: Transformers Dude couldn’t (or wouldn’t) give me any loot to take home to my son.
- Bad: Transformers Dude left the bar without paying his tab. We’ll just have to send Optimus Prime after him.
- Good: The Red kept buying me more drinks.
- Bad: I drank too much and was up half the night throwing up.
- Bad: We had to get up at 6:15 am to get ready for the conference and be down there by 7:30 am. I was pretty hungover all day.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂs easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants