Thursday, January 17, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #76
13 Things You May Find Yourself Saying in the Future
1. Dang! I tore my iPod in half.
2. I'm going to Wal-Mart for sex-change surgery, again.
3. There's a UFO delay on the east-bound highway. The craft has the left lane blocked.
4. After the light, go past 5 Starbucks and turn right at the Super Starbucks.
5. Boy does this laptop cut hurt!
6. Laser me off a slice of that cow-goat hybrid.
7. Sex in zero gravity is too difficult. I wouldn't recommend a honeymoon on the moon.
8. I just uploaded to this new body and I'm still getting used to it.
9. We're having the Smiths over tonight. They're Martians, so try to make them feel welcome.
10. Life begins at 70.
11. My next clone is going to have red hair instead.
12 That was really good steak. See if you can get the Chef to give us a DNA sample.
13. I hear and obey your command evil, sentient super monkey Overlord.