13 Resolutions for 2007
- Eat less junk food. I guess I’ll try to bring food into work so that I am less tempted to go out and grab something.
- Read more. Okay, perhaps I should say that in the last year, I haven’t read at all! The occasional book-on-tape is how I’ve been surviving. But I do hope that the 7th and last Harry Potter book comes out this year.
- Take care of the stupid, petty debt. You know, those little things here and there that keep accumulating.
- Potty train my daughter. No more diapers!
- Go for more walks. It’s hard when it’s dark outside, but I could always carry a flashlight. Besides, I’ll have the dog with me.
- Try to go on more “dates” with my husband.
- Find a babysitter. This way, I can do resolution #6.
- Plant and take care of a bigger and better garden. Perhaps I’ll even have corn this year!
- Finish the kitchen. This will involve painting and putting up a backspash around the stove and sink. It’s not a huge project, but it will disturb things for a while.
- Have more parties at home. We enjoy entertaining. Why not invite more people to come by? Okay, so the house isn’t done and the living room still has pieces of old wallpaper hanging down from the wall. But the floor is down and there’s plenty of room to dance!
- Blog more often. Sometimes I think if it wasn’t for Thursday 13, my blog would be empty.
- Take more pictures. With a digital camera, there is no excuse for not taking pictures. I’ll need a big memory card, but that shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Enter something into the county fair. I don’t know what, yet. But I could try entering a piece of artwork or a photo, or even a pie.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants