13 Things That Made This Morning Suck
- I awoke to the dog barking at the garbage men. He was barking from our front porch. But when I went out to grab the dog so that they could work in peace, Bandit got “heroic” and ran towards the guys. He got kicked. Don’t worry, he’s alright. He deserved it!
- My hair was not cooperating, but I managed to make it look okay, somehow.
- I drew a bath for the kids. My son was enthusiastic, but my two-year-old daughter was screaming and giving me dirty looks.
- I spilled a bunch of dog food on the porch while trying to pour it into his dish. Oh well, he’ll eat it.
- My front tire was flat. At least it happened at home and not down the road in the middle of the forest.
- I had to clean out my trunk so that I could get to the spare. The trunk had Christmas presents that I was hiding from the kids.
- The trunk also contained two bags of dog food. The smaller bag was purchased by my husband on sale at Big Lots. The dog refused to eat this food. Then, the other day, I went to the store and got a very large bag of dog food. Stupid me, I purchased the VERY SAME BRAND. I’m going to donate them to the dog shelter.
- My husband is home on break, so I had to wake him up to help change the tire. He was not very happy since he was up until 5 working on a project.
- My son started crying because he thought he was going to miss his class field trip. They were going to a retirement home to sing carols.
- I went in to call the school to see if the field trip bus could wait for us. The phone didn’t work. It took me a few minutes to realize that my husband had taken the cord out of the phone and put it into the computer so that he could use the Internet.
- The “doughnut” (spare tire) is not full size, so driving was slower then normal.
- I got passed on the road. I hate to get passed. I’m usually driving fast enough that they don’t have to.
- Now I have to buy new tires. You can’t buy just one. That means I have to drive to the tire store and beg someone here at work to pick me up and then drop me off when they are ready. Ugh!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants