Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I need for my Creekistan Home



1. Doorknob for the front door. The round piece of wood that my husband screwed into the door fell off.

2. Microwave that my cups and plates will fit into.

3. Robotic sweeper to suck up all the mud we track in.

4. House plantsants, since all of ours died over the winter because I left them outside.

5. Dog.

6. Curtains for the windows. But not total coverage--I want to see the beautiful forest outside!

7. Front steps to replace the cement blocks I'm using now.

8. Washer and/or dryer. But that would mean we'd use up more water. Oh well, I'm willing to make my husband fetch water more often!

9. My own truck.

10. Internet access.

11. Satellite TV - yeah, I know I said that I weaned myself away from TV, but I still would like to watch a show here and there!

12. Cement driveway - See item #3 about tracking in mud.

13. Siding. Naked wood just isn't cutting it! Besides, the woodpecker that wakes me up in the morning is no longer charming.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

desertodyssey.blogspot.com

enanddavin


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, that sounds like a really interesting house. We've got a woodpecker, too. Ugh.

My list is up!

Norma said...

Your list of jobs is a bit longer than most I've seen. No dog?

My TT is up.