Thursday, May 01, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #87
13 Things I, Bandit the Dog, Like About Creekistan
1. My big cushion on the front porch. Yeah, it used to be an archery target, but I like to lay on it.
2. People bring me bones. I especially like hog bones.
3. Chasing cars. I love to chase the UPS guy.
4. Tricking my masters by barking at nothing and making them come outside to investigate.
5. Playing with the children. They can't catch me.
6. Getting deer parts from the forest. I love to bring deer legs home to sit on my cushion and nibble on them.
7. Barking at cars that park up the street. Why do they stop there?
8. Coming into the house to clean up food spills. Thanks, kids!
9. Drinking out of puddles.
10. Trying to chase and catch rabbits. I got one, once. Yummy!
11. Protecting my family from those guys that come and take our garbage every Thursday.
12. Did I mention that I like to bark at anything?
13. Getting let into the house on cold winter nights and sleeping on a pile of dirty laundry.