My 13 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Predictions
Hopefully by this time next week, we'll know if I'm right. But then again, I am a slow reader. My husband would know, but I've made him promise not to spoil anything for me.
- The Weasly wedding will take place, but will be interrupted by an uninvited guest, possibly Greyback, the werewolf.
- Harry will find the place where his parents were killed. But I don't think he'll find anything important there.
- I believe that Harry's father died after his mother, not the other way around. There is something important to the fact that James remained alive longer than Lilly.
- The infamous RAB will be Sirus' brother.
- One of the horcruxes will be hidden in the Black home, and Kreature will be guarding it. I don't think he'll be cooperative, and his head may end up on the wall next to his mother's.
- Even though both Harry and I don't like Snape, he'll be a good guy in the end. At least he'll prove to be mostly honorable, quite possibly he'll die trying to save Harry.
- Neville will become stronger and more confident and will avenge his parents.
- Harry and Ginny will get back together.
- Dumbledore's painting will be hung in several important places in the wizarding world, and Harry can visit him and ask him questions.
- I think that one of the Dursley's will perform magic, possibly Dudley. But I don't think he'll like it.
- Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris, will be an unregistered animagas and a deatheater. But Crookshanks will kill her. Cat fight anyone?
- Faulks will help Harry in a very important way.
- Everyone who reads the book will be very sad, either because someone important and loved dies, or just because there will be no more Harry Potter books to look forward to. I know the latter is true for me.