- Kermit – I can’t say enough about the integrity of this muppet. He’s kind, sings pretty good, and he’s green!
- Bert – Put aside all the “Bert is Evil” negative propaganda, , Bert is a nice guy who makes a great roommate to Ernie. With all that he has to put up with, I’m amazed that he still has a good sense of humor. Although I suspect he votes Republican, anyone who loves pigeons is a good guy in my book.
- Big Bird – He’s an eternal 4-year-old with a heart of gold.
- Gonzo – I have a thing for percussionists, and Gonzo plays to gong to officially start the Muppet Show.
- Fozzy – He’s always trying to improve himself and his act on the Muppet Show. Even though he’s a comedian, I still consider him trustworthy.
- Elmo – Another eternal 4-year-old, I suspect that if you told Elmo a secret, he’d try to keep the secret for as long as he could. But his enthusiasm would get the best of him, and he’d burst.
- Grover – He taught me the difference between Near and Far. I’ll never forget him for that!
- Ernie – He might have been higher on the list, except for his shady dealings when trying to buy a Q. Perhaps being a rock star (“Rubber Duckie" was released as a single in 1970 and reached the top 40 on the Billboard charts) corrupted him.
- Oscar – He may live in a trash can, but I suspect he holds lots of secrets down there.
- Count – He’s a vampire, need I say more? But at least he dresses nice.
- Cookie – If he can’t be trusted to not eat the letter M, I don’t know what I could trust him with.
- Miss Piggy – Her relationship with Kermit does not give her the same trustworthiness status that he holds. She’s likely to karate-chop you at any minute.
- Animal – Okay, he’s a percussionist, but he’s crazy!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants