13 Reasons I Haven't Done My Thursday 13 Lately
1. It's Spring! I've been enjoying the outdoors.
2. I've been busy starting seeds for my garden. I use those cute dirt pellets that magically expand when you soak them with water.
3. I've also been expanding my garden and turning the earth for another garden plot. A lot of digging! Where's that roto-tiller I was promised?
4. I finally took my son to his first 4-H meeting. He's officially a Cloverbud!
5. The mushrooms have started to appear. My family have found a few, but I've found none.
6. Because the mushrooms are so prized (and valuable), we've had to let Bandit scare people off our land. He just barks at them, but I think they get the hint.
7. We've been trying to clean up the glass mound across the street. The people who used to live in the house that used to be there just tossed their glass behind their outhouse. Now we've got years of beer bottles, coffee jars, medicine bottles, and the occasional Ponds jar to pick up.
8. I'm going to see if any of these old glass bottles are valuable. Perhaps I can clean some up and sell them on eBay?
9. I've made the hotel reservation for my husbands Doctoral Hooding ceremony (aka Graduation.) Next I need to look into limos! He's graduating on a Friday the 13th.
10. We've also finalized the dates of our vacation to Omaha. Boy is my Mother excited.
11. There is now flooring down in one of the extra bedrooms. All it needs now is some electric, a new celeling, some drywall work, and paint. Then the kids can move out of my bedroom.
12. I've applied for College. I'll probably start classes in the Fall. It's been 10 years since I've done any classes. I hope that some of the stuff I did a few years ago will transfer over.
13. I've really missed Thursday 13 and everyones comments. I'm glad I was able to write this today!