Thursday, November 30, 2006

Things you may not have known about me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Deliver projectors and TVs for Media Services in college
2. Monitor a computer lab at college
3. Secretary for a bioscience company’s sales and marketing department
4. Marketing Manager/Coordinator

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Star Wars, especially Episode IV - A New Hope
3. JFK
4. Lord of the Rings, especially The Fellowship of the Ring

Four Places I have lived:
1. Omaha, NE
2. Milford, OH
3. Cincinnati, OH
4. “Creekistan”, OH

Four TV shows I enjoy Watching:
1. The Sopranos
2. Lost
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. old episodes of ER

Four places I have visited:
1. Paris
2. Amsterdam
3. Las Vegas
4. New York, NY

Four of my favorite foods:
1. The Asiago Cheese Dip from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
2. Chocolate, especially Godiva chocolate truffles
3. Sun-dried tomato and alfredo sauce on pasta
4. Ice cream, especially from Graeters

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Las Vegas
2. In bed watching movies
3. In a hot tub with candles in Las Vegas
4. Getting a massage in Las Vegas

No comments: