- All right, here are the rules.
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, here we go:
- Until I started college, I thought I'd become a music teacher/band director. I learned all the instruments I could and played in any ensemble that would have me. But I didn't like doing theory or learning scales, or practicing. So I married a musician/composer instead. I tell people that since my husband is a musician, I needed to make money and went into marketing/business instead.
- I don't want to be buried in the ground. In fact, I don't like the idea of my dead body being paraded around. Just burn me, have a big party, and put my ashes wherever you want.
- I spent the first 5 years of my life on an old farm in Nebraska. My parents didn't farm (except for a large personal garden), but we were surrounded by fields and animals. I remember it fondly.
- I hate seafood. I do not like the fishy taste. I also don't like the fact that some look like giant bugs. They probably were bugs at one time. Don't tell me that swordfish is the least-fishy-tasting fish. If it's fish, I won't like it.
- I am currently writing a youth novel (for ages around 12). It's about an obsessive-compulsive ghost that farts a lot.
- My kids (aged 7 and 2 1/2) have an electric guitar, piano and drum set that they are allowed to play. The noise does not bother me. I think it's music!
- I love to play video games. Especially ones where you shoot things. I'm not so much into roll-playing games, but I do like Sims. I wish I had more time to play.
- I love watching the special features on DVD's, especially the deleted scenes and mistakes. I love knowing how they made something.
Tagged! Here are the other bloggers that I have tagged: