Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #44 - Final Edition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13 Things I Never Imagined I Say






  1. I know what dead mouse smells like, and that’s dead mouse!




  2. Great, the dog found another frozen mole. Good dog!


  3. We’re out of water again!


  4. Stop dripping deer blood on the floor!


  5. Darn! The truck is stuck in the front yard.


  6. Okay, I’ll pick up some diatomaceous earth on the way home from work.


  7. I’m bored. Let’s got to Wal*Mart!


  8. I can’t wait to use my new string trimmer!


  9. Gosh darn deer ate my beans.


  10. Get me the flashlight, I’m going to get the mail.


  11. So how did that beaver taste?


  12. Don’t forget to tie the dog up, Ron’s setting traps for that fox again.


  13. Don’t mow over there, it’ll make the bees mad.




  14. This is my final, official Thursday Thirteen post. The sponsors have retired the MEME for some reason. But I will try to keep up with my posts, at least every Thursday.

3 comments:

Andi said...

So sad that the Thirteen's are over. Your salute to them was clever. Wow...you must have some stories to tell (judging from those qoutes) .

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I found your blog through TT! I have you on my blogroll. I love about making the bees mad on your list! My final TT is up!

Anonymous said...

This is funny! Especially because I relate....even to the diatomaceous earth part!

I don't think I'll stop doing 13 on Thursday even if the larger meme scheme stops. But I don't think it will. Too many people don't want to.