Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oscars 2008

I love to follow the Oscars. I used to stay up late and watch. When they used to be on later in March, sometimes they'd even land on my birthday! But those days are over.

Since I don't have TV, I followed the Oscars by Live Blogging. Yep, someone at the awards ceremony with a computer blogged the night away. Every so often I'd go to my computer, hit "refresh" and find out something new. It doesn't replace seeing the awards, but I still find out who won.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any of the movies up for Best Picture. In fact, I didn't see most of the movies nominated for any category! But now I know what to put in my Netflix queue.

1 comment:

Lifeless in Ohio said...

I too like the Oscars. And like the Super Bowl, the main game is not the only reason to watch. It is amazing to see the dresses and bling! I hope you like playing games, because I tag you IT! Please stop by and get the scoop.