Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #35





  1. Las Vegas vacation, with gambling money and tickets to see Penn & Teller and a Cirque du Soleil show.



  2. New couch and loveseat.



  3. An LG Washer/Dryer Combo. Yes, put the dirty clothes in, clean, dry clothes come out! .



  4. Macbook (Laptop) – A Macintosh Dual-Core (able to run Windows and Mac programs!) .



  5. An LG 2 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave.



  6. iHome Under Kitchen Cabinet iPod® & Shuffle Stereo Player with FM/TV/Weather Band and Remote Control.



  7. Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver and Service for my car and home.



  8. Satellite Internet.



  9. A pocket home theater system: View-Video Eyewear. I could watch videos from my iPod that look like it’s on a 42’ screen!




  10. DidjLIGHT – “It’s a floor lamp,” “NO, it’s a didgeridoo!” “It’s BOTH!”



  11. Nintendo Wii – Why not, everyone else is getting one!



  12. Black velvet Celtic Druid Cloak with hood, perhaps lined with purple satin lining!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 comments:

Frances D said...

Oh man that's a great list.
I would love to go to Vegas.
I would love the washer combo - what a time saver.
I would love the glasses.
I am imagining all the gifts piled under the tree for you!
Have a Happy Thursday!
Frances

Smurf said...

Great list! Happy TT!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, great wish list. Some pretty awesome stuff here....Frances sent me.

Carmen said...

you'll love Vegas. Good that it's first on your list. :)

Anonymous said...

Is this your Christmas wish list? It's pretty wild!

Mine are good with soy sauce.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get everything on your list! I love the headers you made.